No Bake "Cow Pie" Cookies

These Cow Pie Cookies are my go to sweet treat when I'm short on time in the middle of a big ole chocolate craving.  If you are not a great baker, I guarantee you can make these.  Well, that is if you can boil water....or the ingredients in this case.


2 Cups Sugar
4 Tbsp Cocoa
1 Stick Butter
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
3 Cups Quick Oats

In a saucepan bring to boil the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk.  Boil for 1 minute.  Remove from heat.  Then add the vanilla and peanut butter and stir until peanut butter is melted.  In a large bowl combine the oatmeal and chocolate mixture.  On a sheet pan line with wax paper, drop by spoonfuls and allow to harden.   I've been known to stick them in the refrigerator or freezer to speed up the that process....remember, I crave chocolate.

{{{HUGS}}}
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 the farmers wife is proudly powered by blogger.com