A Family Photo

I take pictures on a daily basis, but for some reason I can't seem to get a family picture done.  The last "professional" family photo we had taken was almost eight years ago when Alivia was a newborn.  Something always comes up when I think we might have the opportunity to snap some photos.  Someone is always in need of a haircut, or someone is always gone, Mike needs to shave, or I have a big zit on my face {seriously, I thought those darn things shouldn't appear on a 33 year old woman} that could be beyond photoshop.

I have a goal this summer to get a family picture taken after the corn is up and a nice shade of green {I have seen dry years when we didn't have green corn}.  I also want to have a big green and yellow machine in our picture too.  It will be a perfect picture for our farm family.  You gotta have goals!!!

Since Mike is gone {and he needs to shave} and I am in need of some hairapy I did the best I could to capture our "family" photo.  Drum roll please............


Aren't we cute?!?!?

{{{HUGS}}}
The Farmer's Wife
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 the farmers wife is proudly powered by blogger.com