My FIRST Coach Purse

I sound like I am in Kindergarten with a "my first" post...lol!!!  Anyhow, what girl doesn't love a sleek designer bag??  My SIL {the one I have been helping on her remodel}  has a little addiction with them and I am always happy to take her "hand me downs".   Her current purse is a silver embossed Coach bag and I love love love it.  I keep encouraging her to get a new purse so I could have the old one, but she hasn't needed that much "retail therapy"  I guess. 

I received a phone call from SIL the other day asking me to go online and pick out a NEW Coach bag!!!  She wanted to get me one for all of my help on her new house.  I told her she did not have to do anything for me.  I felt lucky enough being able to make big design decisions on her remodel.  Who wouldn't love that!!!

She wouldn't take no for answer {she said something about it being equivalent to $0.52/hour on her house remodel...lol}.  I hopped online and picked out my new bag!!!  She ordered it and I received it this week.  It is stunning and I feel like my life as a woman is complete now....just kidding...my life is complete without a purse.  

Here she is.....


I can't wait to show the kitchen remodel to you all.  It is DONE!!!!!  Except we need to decorate it.  We have a family reunion this weekend so I hope to be able to post the remodel by the end of next week.  Then I will show you my niece's bedroom.  We have to do something with the hallway and I am trying to talk her into something fun, but she is a little hesitant yet....we will see if I can convince her.

Have a great Memorial Weekend and remember those who have served and are currently serving our GREAT LAND WE CALL THE USA!

{{{HUGS}}}
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 the farmers wife is proudly powered by blogger.com