I'm a Coffee Lover....

I love coffee!!!  Actually, I am addicted to it.  I really hate to be around myself if I don't get at least 4 cups of coffee every morning.  I can't function without it {and I get a headache.....also pronounced "headgate" at our house}. 

I am perfectly happy with regular old coffee.....Classic Roast Folgers to be exact.  I am thankful I live in the sticks because it is over an hour away to the nearest Starbucks {too far to make the trip everyday}.  Plus my budget wouldn't allow me to stop everyday if I did live close to one.  Most days I drink my coffee black, but I do love creamer.  I gave up creamer {most of the time} because I realized how many calories I was consuming with my brewed cup(s) of heaven every morning.  I imagine my preferred drink of choice at Starbucks packs some serious calories too.  

So recently I have discovered Starbucks Frappaccino that happens to be available at every gas station around.  These have probably been around for years, but I have managed to pass by them.  I now have a problem......I LOVE them too!!!!  I can't pass them up!!!!  They are about 300 calories of pure coffee goodness and also cost some serious smack!!!  I wonder if they sell these in a six pack?!?  Hi, my name is The Farmer's Wife and I am a Starbucks Frappaccino addict.

  

Dang you Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{HUGS}}}
The Farmer's Wife
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 the farmers wife is proudly powered by blogger.com